


We found some new pictures of Maria today. She was at Dairy Queen with her group. She loves cake, ice cream and sweets in general from what we can see in pictures. There is also pictures of her at a park and then at a function with the people taking care of her.
We are so blessed to know that she is in such good hands and is doing so well. She looks wonderful and we can't wait to get her home.
We have all of our paperwork caught up again and now just wait for things to come back and for that coveted Travel Approval.
Absolutely Adorable! I cannot wait to see her with her forever family! We'll have some cake and ice cream ready for her!
ReplyDeleteI always spy little Maria...she is such a cutie! I'm SO THANKFUL we found each other! Now I'm going to read more about your family! We have a lot in common! Lots of kiddos, some adopted, and now we both have one coming from ND!
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for yall!
Laine